On this week's blog post, we feature a post written our good friend Amanda Runge. She talks about some of the things that she's learned as she's hiked and traveled with Winky through the years. These tips and tricks are very important to ensure that you and you dog have a fun and safe adventure together.
Amanda is a gifted blogger, traveler, writer, and loves to share her adventures with her dog Winky. Be sure to follow their adventures together on Instagram by following @she.hikes.utah
This weeks blog post features Mariah Hammond from Iheartdogs! The great folks at Iheartdogs have been doing amazing things in the dog space for years. Their resume includes 17M shelter meals donated,160K toys donated, $324K funded for service dogs, 28K blankets donated, 211K rescue miles funded.
Todays post will be discussing some great tips for traveling with your pet!
This blog post will feature a guest writer! Karen, who is our wonderful customer service representative, will be writing about her experience with customer service.
We will be featuring some down right cute pictures of customers and their pups so be sure to read!
In today's blog post we talk about a few tips for keeping your pup safe during the cold winter months.
Some tips include:
Read the full article below and be sure to leave your thoughts!
Today we are featuring our very first guest blog post. This post was written by Will Blunt. Will is a freelance writer, editor, and blog manager on the site askfrenchie.co. He talks about the top breeds that benefit the most from using a dog back pack carrier. Enjoy!
In today's blog we will be discussing a few products we felt deserved a shout out for being amazing in 2019!
- Cuddle Clones
- Furbo Dog Camera
- K9 Sport Sack Rover
- Rugs by Ruggable
- Rex Specs Dog Goggles
- Wilder Dog Sleeping Bag
- ChomChom Pet Hair Remover
- AutoDogMug by Highwave
- Skout's Honor Shampoo and Conditioner
- Kong's Extrem Dog Toy
Welcome To The K9 Dog Blog!
Why in the world is K9 Sport Sack starting a blog???
1. K9 Sport Sack has been in the dog community for over 10 years now. We wanted to share a little of what we have learned in the past decade of interacting with pets and pet owners all over the world.
2. Here at K9 Sport Sack we wanted to create a place for pet owners to gather and have a place to share thoughts and ideas. We hope in doing so we can make the world a better place for dogs and owners alike.
3. With the community we have established over the last 10 years, we want to bring awareness to the pet community on topics that need attention.
4. Last but not least, we want to entertain you! Blogs will feature interesting topics, special guest appearances, and down right funny dog content.