Nature's Balance Joint Support Supplement Box (30 packets)
Nature’s Balance Joint Support is a 100% all-natural and organic supplement to help with inflammation, ease your dog’s joint discomfort, and facilitate good joint health in dogs. This supplement is safe for all breeds and sizes of dogs. Give it to your elderly dog to give them more spring in their step or give it to your young pup to help support the longevity of their youthful joints. One box contains 30 packets.
This supplement comes in an easy to administer powder. Sprinkle it on top of your dog's food or add some water to make it more like a paste or gravy. Give your dog 1 packet per day.
- Glucosamine: Reduces joint breakdown and aids in rebuilding cartilage. 750 mg/serving
- MSM: Reduces joint pain and inflammation. 750 mg/serving
- Hemp Seed: Plant-based protein rich in omega 3 & fatty acids, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties. 500 mg/serving
- Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory agent which boosts immunities while supporting heart and liver health. 500 mg/serving
- Pure Collagen: Repairs dog joint health. 250 mg/serving
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
I noticed my dog was starting to show signs of early arthritis so I purchased a box of Nature’s Balance. I began to notice a difference within a week and we were able to walk a little further each day! The individual packets make traveling with this product SO easy.
Jaxx would like you to know his preferred way to each Nature’s Balance is sprinkled on top of smashed bananas!
Since taking the joint support, our dog Rascal (10 years old) has had way. More energy. He is jumping around again and running around the yard playing with our puppy. Both our dogs love the flavor, too.
This is amazing!! My Lab loves the Rich Beef and the Peanut Butter! He has been on the product for about 6 months now and I can see a big difference! He is 8 yrs old and was limping awful because of arthritis before we got him on it. He is back to running like he used to as a pup! Thank you for making Pepper happy and feeling better!”