K9 Sport Sack® uses a variety of UPS shipping methods for all domestic orders over 1 lb. Please allow for 1-2 days of packaging before your item ships, 2-5 days if ordering a waterproofed or custom item.
- UPS SurePost (2-7 business days, may be delivered via UPS or local post office)
- UPS Ground (2-5 business days)
- UPS 2nd Day (Allow 1 business day for packaging plus 2 business days)
- UPS Next Day (Allow 1 business day for packaging plus 1 business day)
Items under 1 lb. are shipped via USPS First Class.
Shipping labels for orders are created between 7-9am MST Mondays-Fridays. Weekend orders will be processed the following Monday. If you need a package to be shipped same day, please call our customer support at 385.515.8908 and we will do all we can to help.
International OrdersK9 Sport Sack® uses USPS or UPS for international orders and shipping times can vary from 2-5 weeks or 3-5 days depending on the method chosen at checkout.
- International orders are subject to import taxes, customs, duties, and brokerage fees. Your order may be held by your customs office until fees are paid. In these cases K9 Sport Sack® is not responsible for collecting/charging these fees. Therefore, it is the duty of the customer to be aware of charges that may occur at the time of delivery/pickup for imported goods. If a package is refused for this reason a refund will not be issued until and if the package is returned to K9 Sport Sack®.
- K9 Sport Sack® is not responsible for any delays in the shipment caused by invalid addresses, carrier delays, or custom duties/ taxes. If a delay does occur please contact your local post office or the carrier it was shipped with to find out more information.
K9 Shipping Security
How do I Submit a Shipping Insurance Claim?
Submit claims by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the text "SHIPPING INSURANCE CLAIM REQUEST" as the subject text. Please include these items in the email body:
- The order number and/or email associated with your product.
- Provide full shipping address and product ordered.
The Fine Print
If your order includes a backordered product all products will ship together when the backordered items are in stock. Unless otherwise indicated by the customer and separately billed shipping rates are negotiated with the customer on a case by case basis.