K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent
The newly redesigned K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent is perfect for outdoor adventures, and travel! It pops up and down in seconds and can fit easily into any backpack or suitcase. Now included with 4 aluminum stakes to secure into the ground! From the beach, the mountains, or the indoors, this tent provides your pup a place to rest. This tent provides the comfort of a kennel, without the hassle of being big, bulky, and heavy.
The newly redesigned K9 Kennel has been fully upgraded.
- Thick rip-stop nylon and claw-proof mesh with reinforced stitching for increased strength
- 4 aluminum stakes & fabric loops to secure your kennel in place
- Zippers and metal snaps for the door opening
- 1.5x bigger storage bag for easy storage
- Metal frame for easy folding
- Pairs perfectly with the inflatable K9 Sport Sleeper pad
- Hook & Loop backing for optional custom patch
- Small - 20in x 20in x 20in (51cm x 51cm x 51cm)
- Large - 30in x 30in x 30in (76cm x 76cm x 76cm)
When in storage:
- Small: 28 1/2" Circumference (diameter 9") with 2 1/2" width
- Large: 43" Circumference (diameter 13.5") with 3" width
I am not using this pop-up tent for camping. I have a cranky senior red heeler who recently decided that she no longer wants the rest of the pack to enter the bedroom at night. When she is in the tent she can’t see them walk in = no drama.
Plus, she really likes the tent. I’ve got a bolster bed in it and a sheet over the top to keep it dark. She loves her cave and it makes bedtime much more pleasant for everyone. The tent weighs almost nothing and it is easy to pick up and move.
I continuously travel by plane with my border collies. This is the best, lightest and largest crate I have ever had. Before this one I had to always travel with 2 pieces of luggage. This one takes no space and no extra weight. I believe the large space makes my dogs feel very comfortable when in. 30" allows them to turn easily, sit, etc. Now I want to get 2 more.
We bought this pop-up dog tent so that we could take our dog camping with us. He is crate-trained and prefers to sleep in a crate. I was concerned that he might destroy the mesh. However, he loved the tent and slept in it calmly with no shenanigans... just like he would in his normal crate.
We were very happy with this dog tent and look forward to using it again.
Exactly what we were looking for, folds up easily and love that it comes with stakes for outdoor use! The small size is perfect (our pup is 25lbs and tall/leggy for reference)
My pups love this. I am going to get a small one as well.