K9 Kompanion | Shoulder/Hip Dog Supply Pack
Store your pet's gear when on your simple walk or grand adventure! Wear it on its own or pair it with a K9 Sport Sack carrier with minimal storage like the Trainer and Air 2. Constructed to hold 7 liters of storage and be worn in a variety of ways, the Kompanion has a belt to secure around your waist, as well as an over the shoulder strap that doubles as a leash! Its options are limitless!
- Over the shoulder strap that converts to a leash, extending to a maximum of 55" (140 cm).
- Padded mesh hip belt with a maximum waist circumference of 50" (127 cm) with poop bag dispenser pocket, Two leash D-ring attachments, MOLLE webbing, and the ability to hide them if needed.
- Hook & loop strip to attach a customizable name patch.
- Outer pocket with ventilation for used poop bags.
- Dual mesh side pockets for water, treats, etc.
- Multiple inner pockets and clips for storage.
- Measurements: 10" wide (25 cm), 7" tall (18 cm), and 4" deep (10 cm).
- 7 liters of storage space.
I like to have supplies on hand when I'm out with my dog and this bag makes it happen. Often times I'm met with not having enough space in a bag to carry dog supplies and my stuff (keys, phone, wallet, etc.) and I'll end up having to take a much larger bag than I want.
The K9 Kompanion has plenty of room for my dog supplies and my stuff without having to compromise space.
I love how you can convert the bag and choose how you want to carry it, whether you want to wear it around your waist (like an old school fanny pack), cross body, or standard shoulder bag.
I love the extra compartments on either side of the bag, the poop bag holder on the waist band, and the extra pocket on the front of the bag, which gives even more room inside for other supplies.
A great safety feature about this bag is that is allows you to keep your hands free in the event you have to grab your dog suddenly or jump into action to perform pet first aid.
As a Certified Pet First Aid & CPR Instructor, I love how this bag allows me to take any pet first aid supplies I may need when I'm out with my dog or encounter a dog who may need help.
My husband liked this bag so much when he saw it that I ended up purchasing one for him before he snagged mine away for himself.
I highly recommend dog parents or pet professionals (dog walkers or dog trainers) to consider purchasing this bag and be confident you will have all necessary supplies with you when you're out with your dogs.
This bag is definitely something I'll use anytime I'm out with my dog whether it's around town or when I'm traveling and will be recommending it to my fellow pet parents and Pet First Aid & CPR students too.
This pack is really nicely made but the drawback is the netted side pockets are too small to hold a water bottle.