Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I get my dog in the bag?
Is it comfortable for my dog?
- Yes, very comfortable. Your dog is ergonomically positioned in the K9 Sport Sack in a way that there are no hard pressure points anywhere on their body, not even their legs. They're essentially in a sling with their weight distributed among the entire bag. There is also a rest pad at the bottom of the bag adding extra support for your dog. It can easily be worn for an hour or more at a time.
Is there a weight limit?
The K9 Sport Sack will safely carry any dog up to 30 lbs (Anything over 30 lbs voids the warranty, although heavier dogs may fit)
Is it safe?
- Extremely safe. When we designed the K9 Sport Sack, safety was our #1 priority. There are straps everywhere that adjust perfectly with a no slip clip collar clip and D-ring hookup on our AIR models to ensure your dog cannot jump or fall out of the K9 Sport Sack.
- Yes. There adjustable neck straps, side straps, chest straps and shoulder straps that are all adjustable for the perfect fit.
- It depends on the disability and condition of your dog. Consult with your veterinarian first before buying if you have a disabled/injured dog.
- Yes. The materials are hand and machine washable. Just make sure to hang dry and use light detergent.
Can I return/exchange my items?
- Click HERE for our policy.
What's your warranty?
- Click HERE for our warranty.
If you have any further questions, please chat with us or email email@example.com.