Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I get my dog in the bag?
Is it comfortable for my dog?
- Yes, very comfortable. Your dog is ergonomically positioned in the K9 Sport Sack in a way that there are no hard pressure points anywhere on their body, not even their legs. They're essentially in a sling with their weight distributed among the entire bag. There is also a rest pad at the bottom of the bag adding extra support for your dog. It can easily be worn for an hour or more at a time.
Is there a weight limit?
- K9 Sport Sack doesn't recommend anything over 30lbs (for the sake of the owner), although the K9 Sport Sack has been tested with over 55lbs. If your dog fits, the K9 Sport Sack will hold the weight just fine.
Is it safe?
- Extremely safe. When we designed the K9 Sport Sack, safety was our #1 priority. There are straps everywhere that adjust perfectly with a no slip clip collar clip and D-ring hookup to ensure your dog cannot jump or fall out of the K9 Sport Sack.
- Yes. There adjustable neck straps, side straps, chest straps and shoulder straps that are all adjustable for the perfect fit.
- It depends on the disability and condition of your dog. Consult with your veterinarian first before buying if you have a disabled/injured dog.
- Yes. The materials are hand and machine washable. Just make sure to hang dry and use light detergent.
Can I return/exchange my items?
- Click HERE for our policy.
What's your warranty?
- Click HERE for our warranty.
If you have any further questions, please chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.