Klearance Plus 2
*Klearance Bin items are sold "as is" and all sales are final*
Items are designated as Klearance for the following reasons:
- Refurbished Items
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic imperfections not affecting the overall soundness, i.e. minor smudges and peeling logos.
- Demos and display bags.
Quantities are limited and we cannot guarantee or hold items.
All products on this page have undergone and passed our rigorous quality testing procedures.
The Plus 2 is a backpack dog carrier with a multi-functional storage pack. The storage pack is great for bringing gear, treats, or other necessities along on your adventures. It also acts as a support for your dog’s back, pulling your pup in snuggly against your back. Available in sizes S-L, its thicker shoulder straps and padded back panel allow for more weight and strenuous activities. The Plus 2 is our most complete carrier for small to medium sized dogs and fits dog owners small to large in build.
For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs (4-18 kgs)
For general or sizing questions on Klearance items please contact email@example.com or call/text 385.515.8908.
- Detachable storage bag (14"x9") Don't forget your gear!
- Fully ventilated sides for maximum refreshing air flow
- Padded back panel for increased comfort and cooling
- Thicker, wider, pressure relieving shoulder straps
- Mesh dual side pockets for increased ventilation
- Ventilated cooling side panels
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap avalanche whistle clip
- Newly added PLUS 2 features include:
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Adjustable Side and Back Cinch Straps to ensure the best fit
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
I can’t say my dog loves it as much as I do but he’ll get there. We got it a little over a week ago. The first couple of days I just got him comfortable around it. He’s been in it about 8 times now. We usually do a long walk early in the morning and I get him on towards the end. He’s settling in more now. Once I got the hang of securing him and getting him on my back, he got more comfortable with it. It was quite a show the first couple of times getting him in there. But now we’re pro! He feels very safe and comfortable. I like feeling his little head next to mine and swiveling all over the place to see the new views. I can’t wait to use this to go on long hikes and camping. I love it so much!
Our daschund already claims her backpack and loves it. If she sees it she’s thinks it’s time for a walk, hike or bike ride. Thank you for making us option available!!
It was so useful for our corgi on the hiking trip! She loved it! It was hard to get her in at first but once she is in she loved it!
Allows me to take my dog on my bike all over D.C. It was certainly a challenge to get her in the bag the first few times, but it is getting easier and easier every time we travel.
There's definitely a learning curve getting my dog in the pack. She was NOT having it at first! But once she was in and on my back she seemed comfortable and secure. Going to be a great addition to our adventures.