Klearance Plus 2
*Klearance Bin items are sold "as is" and all sales are final*
Items are designated as Klearance for the following reasons:
- Refurbished Items
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic imperfections not affecting the overall soundness, i.e. minor smudges and peeling logos.
- Demos and display bags.
Quantities are limited and we cannot guarantee or hold items.
All products on this page have undergone and passed our rigorous quality testing procedures.
The Plus 2 is a backpack dog carrier with a multi-functional storage pack. The storage pack is great for bringing gear, treats, or other necessities along on your adventures. It also acts as a support for your dog’s back, pulling your pup in snuggly against your back. Available in sizes S-L, its thicker shoulder straps and padded back panel allow for more weight and strenuous activities. The Plus 2 is our most complete carrier for small to medium sized dogs and fits dog owners small to large in build.
For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs (4-18 kgs)
For general or sizing questions on Klearance items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 385.515.8908.
- Detachable storage bag (14"x9") Don't forget your gear!
- Fully ventilated sides for maximum refreshing air flow
- Padded back panel for increased comfort and cooling
- Thicker, wider, pressure relieving shoulder straps
- Mesh dual side pockets for increased ventilation
- Ventilated cooling side panels
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap avalanche whistle clip
- Newly added PLUS 2 features include:
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Adjustable Side and Back Cinch Straps to ensure the best fit
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
Great for taking my puppy out so she can enjoy being with me. Love how secure it is too.
My 16 lb mini Australian Labradoodle, Archie, was a little confused at first, but once I had him on my back he was a happy little ‘dood. Did he love getting in the backpack? No. But did he look super cute once inside? Hard YES. :) I’m so glad we discovered K9sportsack. For reference, we got the Plus 2 in size medium.
My daughter originally bought this backpack for her fur baby and she let me try it out for mine. My baby is older and can’t walk as much, so i used it and fell in love with it. It was perfect for her and the small backpack attached was perfect for her treats and water. I actually ended buying one for my fur baby as well. She goes out more now and enjoys playing without being too tired. Love it. I highly recommend it.
Used it already. Maisy is 37 lbs and her Lg Spirts sack is perfect! She doesn’t mind getting into it. Many memories to make
I had a small one for my dog that passed, back on March 2023, so I decided to purchase the medium size for my new 16-week puppy, Rydr. He fits in it just fine and I love the summer mint color which stands out.
Please always ask me where to purchase the backpack, and I always tell them, K9sportsack.