K9 Sport Sack® PLUS 2
The Plus 2 is a backpack dog carrier with a multi-functional storage pack. The storage pack is great for bringing gear, treats, or other necessities along on your adventures. It also acts as a support for your dog’s back, pulling your pup in snuggly against your back. Available in sizes S-L, its thicker shoulder straps and padded back panel allow for more weight and strenuous activities. The Plus 2 is our most complete carrier for small to medium sized dogs and fits dog owners small to large in build.
For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs (4-18 kgs)
- Detachable storage bag (14"x9") Don't forget your gear!
- Fully ventilated sides for maximum refreshing air flow
- Padded back panel for increased comfort and cooling
- Thicker, wider, pressure relieving shoulder straps
- Mesh dual side pockets for increased ventilation
- Ventilated cooling side panels
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap avalanche whistle clip
- Newly added PLUS 2 features include:
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Adjustable Side and Back Cinch Straps to ensure the best fit
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
Our frenchie seems to be comfortable with the sport sack! We used in hiking and it's the best decision ever! Our frenchie is 11kg and 43cm long
We use a size L. Perfect fit!
I have a 17 pound miniature schnauzer. I bought the Plus 2 size small. It fits pretty snug which works for him but a dog any bigger would not fit. The size guide on the package (which I don’t recall seeing on the website) says small is good for mini dachshund or toy poodle, whereas medium is for Jack Russell or pug, and large is for corgi or French Bulldog. I should have ordered a medium but I didn’t know and had to guess.
We have a 32 lbs Frenchie that can't make it very far over 70 degrees which has hindered our hiking with him. Went with a large and still a little difficult to get him into the sack (he's a tank) but once in it worked great. Pics are with the small backpack attachment removed since we were just testing it out in the neighborhood.