Kolossus | Big Dog Carrier & Backpacking Pack
Completely redesigned in appearance, construction, and functionality, the Kolossus, formerly known as the Rover 2, is THE big dog backpack carrier that now doubles as a backpacking pack. It is ideal for carrying medium to large dogs and available in sizes L-XXL. Kolossus technology is top of the line in pet/human safety and comfort. Adjustable shoulder/torso sizing makes this backpack more suitable than ever for all body types (as long as you can withstand the weight). When you’re not carrying your 4-legged friend, the backpack easily converts to carry your gear with up to 60 liters of space. Use this backpack for strenuous hikes, bike rides, and public transit.
For Dogs Ranging 20-80 lbs (9-36 kgs)
50-60 liter capacity
- Backpacking Pack Conversion
- Adjustable Shoulder/Torso Height
- Removable Lap Belt with Hip Pockets & Waste Bag Dispenser
- Internal Frame with Inner Padding for Dog Comfort
- Padded Back Panel with Increased Airflow
- Removable Storage/Dog Back Support Pack with Hydro Port
- Weight Distribution Straps
- Side Cooling Venting Zippers
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Detachable Dog Sun/Rain Hood
- Dog Lumbar Support Straps
- 300D Ripstop Oxford Polyester Material
- Matching Hook & Loop Strip for Custom Patch
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
my dog would say: that's an amazing gift dad!
The backpack is so comfy that he stayed in it with no worries since the first try.
There was no need to train him, he love it!
Me, I found it handy and easy to use. Although my dog's weight is 55 lbs, my back was not effected
After a long hike my dog got tired and this really saved the day by giving a reasonable option to carry my 80 pound dog back down. Thank you!
The training of my dad continues, but now I can give motivation right in his ear as needed.
Great weight/balance distribution, we didn’t have the diagonal support straps, so he wasn’t as supported as a tri paw. Have only used once, but seems very durable and well constructed