K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent
The newly redesigned K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent is perfect for outdoor adventures, and travel! It pops up and down in seconds and can fit easily into any backpack or suitcase. Now included with 4 aluminum stakes to secure into the ground! From the beach, the mountains, or the indoors, this tent provides your pup a place to rest. This tent provides the comfort of a kennel, without the hassle of being big, bulky, and heavy.
The newly redesigned K9 Kennel has been fully upgraded.
- Thick rip-stop nylon and claw-proof mesh with reinforced stitching for increased strength
- 4 aluminum stakes & fabric loops to secure your kennel in place
- Zippers and metal snaps for the door opening
- 1.5x bigger storage bag for easy storage
- Metal frame for easy folding
- Pairs perfectly with the inflatable K9 Sport Sleeper pad
- Hook & Loop backing for optional custom patch
- Small - 20in x 20in x 20in (51cm x 51cm x 51cm)
- Large - 30in x 30in x 30in (76cm x 76cm x 76cm)
When in storage:
- Small: 28 1/2" Circumference (diameter 9") with 2 1/2" width
- Large: 43" Circumference (diameter 13.5") with 3" width
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
Designed with veterinarian approval and years of customer feedback to be as comfortable and safe as possible for you and your pet.
My pups love this. I am going to get a small one as well.
I am very happy with this dog crate. I bought it for backpacking and camping with my husky. She has alot of room. It isn't flimsy and thin. It feels thicker than our tent fabric. It took some practice rolling it up and putting it in its bag. It is perfect size for my backpack and it doesn't weight alot. I am very pleased with the quality of this crate. It was worth every penny
We are showing at the Westminster Kennel Club this June and I wanted a small, packable lightweight crate just for my dog sleeping in the hotel room, not to be left unattended. This travel kennel is exactly what I was looking for an will easily fit in my suitcase!
This is perfect for camping or overnights at Grandma's! Easy to collapse after you mess with it a bit. There's a YouTube video to help.